Main Menu

Nine family members die after eating homemade noodles from freezer


Nine members of same family die after eating homemade
Nine members of same family die after eating homemade noodles left in freezer Seven adults died after eating Suantangzi, a popular Chinese delicacy, but the noodles had become contaminated with …


9 Family Members Die After Eating Year-Old Homemade Noodles
Nine members of the same family died of food poisoning after eating a homemade noodle dish containing a deadly toxin. The delicacy of thick noodles made from fermented corn flour sat in the family


Family of nine in China dies after eating spoiled noodles
Nine members of the same family in China died after eating spoiled noodles that had been kept in the freezer for nearly a year, authorities said. The family living in the northeast province of Heil…


Nine Family Members Die After Eating Homemade Noodles From
Nine members of the same family have died after eating homemade noodles that had been in a freezer for more than a year. It has been reported that the noodles contained fermented corn flour, which resulted in the nine family members tragically being poisoned with bongkrekic acid. On October 10, seven adult members of the same family died in Jixi, a city in northeastern China, three days after …


Nine members of same family die after eating homemade
A bowl of noodles [Photo: Shutterstock] Nine people from the same family died after eating noodles that were left in a freezer. The noodles, which were kept in the freezer for over a year …


9 Members Of Chinese Family Die After Eating Toxic Noodles
Nine members of a Chinese family reportedly died after eating homemade noodles that had been frozen for a year. Nine out of 12 members of the family ate Suantangzi for breakfast on Oct. 5 and shortly after became ill, according to News.com .


Nine dead after family eat homemade noodles from freezer
A ninth person has died from a family who suffered food poisoning from homemade noodles earlier this month. The latest death comes after eight other family members died from eating the corn …


Nine members of same family die from eating frozen noodles
NINE members of the same family died from eating frozen noodles after they were poisoned by a deadly toxin. The family, from the city of Jixi in China’s northeastern province of Heilongjiang, tucked into the deadly dish for breakfast and died within days.


Nine family members die from food poisoning in China after …
Nine of them fell ill hours after eating noodles made by fermented corn flour The homemade dish had reportedly been kept in a freezer for a year and spoiled The other three family members refused …


Nine dead after Chinese family eat poisoned noodles with …
A family of nine from China died after eating homemade noodles that were in the freezer for a year. Picture: Supplied Source:Supplied By October 10, seven family members were dead.






Comments are Closed